TrendSource’s 2018 Grocery Industry Report is centered around omnichannel adoption, asking, to what extent are consumers turning to digital solutions to fill in their grocery shopping gaps, what they like about in-store experiences that digital cannot replace, and how grocer’s can optimize both their in-store and digital operations.
Report highlights include:
- Generational breakdowns of omnichannel adoption rates, preferences, and pain points
- An evaluation of self-checkout and other in-store technologies
- Income segmentations showing how different economic groups shop (and want to shop)
- A definitive analysis of the risks and rewards of political alignment
- How to attract millennials in-store (hint: it has to do with food samples!)
- The radical importance of cleanliness, both in-store and digital
- Much, much more!