TrendSource's 2018 Food Service Industry Report offers restaurant operators in-depth analyses of their customers' priorities, pain points, and paths to purchase. Breaking down consumers' relationships to the twenty most popular casual dining chains in the United States, such insights should help casual dining operators (and food service in general) increase check size and market share by offering avenues to appeal to distinct and similar segments of customers.
TrendSource's 2018 Convenience Store Industry Report offers operators in-depth analyses of their customers' priorities, pain points, and paths to purchase. Such insights should help operators increase basket size and capture market share. Highlights include:
Our 2017 Post-Holiday Report helps retailers and manufacturers close the book on the previous holiday season, while also providing actionable insights that look forward towards future shopping trends, spending patterns, and platforms.
Follow us on a deep dive into a slice of today’s beverage landscape in our 2017 CPG Beverage Industry Report. The report includes:
We surveyed shoppers across the country to uncover the trends shaping this year’s Back-to-School season. The results are in, and are no doubt being felt on the front lines of retail even as we speak. Some highlights include:
- How influential different forms of advertising are in different shopping channels?
- What percentage of shoppers follow school-provided lists?
- How many schools require laptops and uniforms?
- How have budgets and shopping lists changed over the last year?
Find out the answers to these and more questions by completing the form below to download the full report.
Learn the state of the grocery industry - online & brick-and-mortar - in our 2017 Grocery Industry Report, which covers the following topics:
- The real reason Amazon wants to buy Whole Foods
- How customers find and add items to their digital shopping cart when grocery shopping online
- Statistical deep dives into meal kit, bulk bin, and ethnic aisle shoppers’ purchasing behaviors
- A generation-by-generation breakdown of online grocery shopping (spoiler alert: it’s not just millennials)
- Much more
Find these and other insights by downloading the full report now...
Learn the state of the retail industry - online & brink-and-mortar - in our 2017 Retail Industry Report.
- How do millennials differ from older shoppers, in both brick-and-mortar and online shopping?
- How can retailers leverage sensory perception to influence customers’ in-store experience?
- How do personality types shape the form of associate interaction customers prefer, and how should electronics, home improvement, and fashion associates behave differently from one another?
It might not be entirely accurate, but Moms have a reputation for graciously accepting any gift they are given—smiling, saying I love it, and saying I love you. That’s how people have gotten away with giving some truly uninspired gifts throughout the years.
TrendSource Trusted Insight compared how consumers' pre-holiday purchase intentions translated into post-holiday realities with our 2016 Post-Holiday Consumer Insight Study. Fill out the form below to download the full report! You'll receive an email with the report and infographic.
TrendSource Trusted Insight explored consumers’ holiday purchase intentions, influences, and preferences in the annual Pre-Holiday Consumer Insights Study. Fill out the form below to download the full report! You'll receive an email with the report and infographic.